If this the fist time using the Schedule Bliss program, you can register for an acccount through the link above and create an account.
4 EASY STEPS
1. Please log in to our Schedule Bliss Program (through the website page or app) and click on SIGN UP, next to the online class you would like to attend.
2. You can select if you would like to purchase a single class for $13 or a 5 class card for $60. Please do not select the "pay in person" option.
3. You will receive an email confirmation after you finish the purchase with a link to use at the start of the class date and time.
4. At the selected class start time, click on the link received through your laptop or phone and join the class!
BUSINESS NAME FOR APP: 3 ELEMENTS
Please follow these simple instructions for accessing your Schedule Bliss Customer Account. These simple guidelines will make sure that you don’t have problems setting up multiple accounts by accident!
1. Follow the easy registration instructions on your phone or through our ScheduleBliss website address above and create your new account! Just make sure to remember your email and password. You just need to enter your name, email, phone number and a password, you do not need to enter your address.
2. If you already have a profile in our ScheduleBliss System then you must login to the Schedule Bliss App with your existing email and password combination. If you have forgotten your password, you can click on forgot your password link and a new one will be emailed to you.
3. If you have a profile in our ScheduleBliss System but DO NOT have an email address on file, please contact us in person at The Studio or via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org so that you may enter your email address of choice into your profile. In order to login to the Schedule Bliss App, you will need an email and password.
4. If you are experiencing difficulty logging in with your email and password combination, do not create a new account, contact us for your account information to make sure that you are using the correct log-in information.